Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What Is The Cancellation Policy For Lessons?
- A. You must cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled lesson. If you cancel the day of your lesson you will not be refunded for you purchase and you will need to re-pay for your lessons.
- Q. Will I See A Dolphin?
- A. Maybe, you will probably be more focused on keeping your kite in the air but when you are up and riding you will have a better chance.
- Q. Are There Sharks In The Water?
- A. Yes, plenty of them. Get used to it. We’ve never known anyone to be touched, licked or bit by any of them.
- Q. Are Your Kiteboarding Lessons Private?
- A. Yes, our lessons are private. We will only put you with other students if you sign up as a group.
- Q. What Size Kite Should I Buy?
- A. This will always depend on your weight, ability level and average wind conditions in your area. The average size kite that most people start with is a 12 meter kite.